Total views

Monday 20 January 2014

Helen Paul to Jim Iyke - It was just a Skit to make people lauf - Habaa

Helen Paul to Jim Iyke - It was just a Skit to make people lauf - Habaa
« Reply #1 on: january 20 monday 2014 »
The controversial actor had commented on the skit which also featured Helen Paul, saying, “People cross the lines sometimes for relevance. It disappoints if it comes from people you deemed to have self respect. Classless.”

But reacting to the actor’s misgivings, Helen said the skit was just a joke and not necessarily meant to hurt Jim Iyke even as the video has gone viral.

“It is just a joke. I am an actress and a senior colleague called me for a job. I was given the script and I acted my part. We did not mean to hurt Jim Iyke. In the skit, I was portrayed as a prostitute but that is not what Helen Paul is about,” she said.

She added that the alleged ‘deliverance’ was something that was talked about a lot and that was probably why he was mentioned in the skit. She emphasised that the skit was purely for humour purpose and not malicious in any way

No comments: