Total views

Wednesday 19 August 2015

[PHOTOS] Reekado banks completes House, few month after building one for his parents

Mavin super star Reekado Banks is a proud home
owner just months after completing a mansion for
his parents! The Glo ambassador told his fans that
he, at 21, has acquired his very own home.
See the house and what he wrote after the cut:
Solomon ‘Reekado Banks’ Leyi who recently
graduated from the University of Lagos posted a
photo of his new home and thanked Mavin boss,
Don Jazzy, for making it possible.
He wrote
When I was younger, one of my prayers was that
we moved into a house with a toilet so clean I
would eat in it (Cos we used a pit latrine at the
time).
Now I'm a proud owner of my own place.
I'M GRATEFUL TO GOD. IM GRATEFUL TO
@donjazzy. IM GRATEFUL TO MY
#REEKADDICTS. #21AndDoingIt #SMD
Quote






Source

Waploaded

No comments: